Friday, April 16, 2010

To start

I feel as though I stepped in to a dream come true last June. The story behind it all really comes down to trusting life and the path that you're being led down, even if you don't understand it all yourself and it doesn't even seem rational.

I found this home on Craigs List, a fluke that still leaves me stunned. I moved quickly and secured the place - three others were behind me ready if I declined. I am so grateful for all that came together for it to be possible.

I've noticed a change in my own children since moving out here, a place where my sons dogs can run and where the kids can too. Where they truly "can be kids". There is nothing like looking out your window to see your horses and animals. My dream of having a garden and working towards being off-grid has been placed in front of me... as many other things also.

So many funny stories have happened - stories with my kids, animals, horses, dreams, and a handful of other things.

As I develop our ranch and home in to all we envision it can become, I look forward to writing about things that happen. The humor, sadness, challenges, and everything in between.

My dream. I am so happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment